Our Standard service comprises a thorough edit by a scientific editor and a second check by an in-house proofreader. It aims to produce an error-free, logically structured, and well-written manuscript.
This service includes the following:
- Spelling errors and incorrect word usage
- Grammar, punctuation, and syntax check
- Rewriting unclear or unwieldy sentences
- Edits to improve the logical flow of ideas
- Edits to improve the readability
- Comments suggesting improvements to the clarity, readability and impact
- Formatting to meet journal requirements
Authors submitting to our Standard service will receive a digital Editing Certificate, which can be sent to journal editors to guarantee the high quality of editing their paper has received.
We recommend this service to all authors who want their paper to be comprehensively edited. An example of the Standard Service is shown below:
Click here to view an example of this service
In addition, you can customise your editing package to meet your needs with the following optional add-on services:
Turn around time
Price per word