Manuscript Editing Services
Our PhD-qualified science editors specialise in editing texts written by non-native English speakers. Whether you intend to send us your original research article, grant application, reviewer response letter, or even your thesis, our editors will edit your work in a way that the most important and salient points are expressed in a clear and scientific manner. Every paper we edit is checked again for errors by our in-house English proofreaders and linguists.
- PhD editors with expertise in your field
- All documents welcome, from research papers to grant applications
- Three levels of editing to suit all needs, and fast turnaround times (as short as 2 days)
- Editing in American and British English
Click below to find out more about our Manuscript Editing services.
Journal Selection Service
Unsure which journal to send your paper to? There are thousands of journals ranging from specialized journals that publish in niche areas to interdisciplinary journals that publish across a wide spectrum of subjects and attract broad interest. Where you submit your paper is critical not alone in determining whether your paper will be accepted for publication, but also in determining its impact among your peers and colleagues. Therefore, the choice of where to submit your manuscript deserves careful consideration. Our in-house team of specialists, many of whom are former reviewers, have a proven track record in publishing, and will read your paper closely before providing you with feedback on the most appropriate journals.
- Receive a report on three most suitable journals for your paper
- Choices determined based on impact factor and suitability of the journal as a platform for the dissemination of your research
- Fixed low price of $120 per paper
Click below to find out which journal is most suitable for your work.
Pre-Peer Review provides you with an opportunity to obtain feedback on the overall quality of your paper before you submit it to a journal for publication. Like peer-review, your paper is evaluated by an expert reviewer who has worked close to or within your field of research, but unlike peer-review, the reviewer is no longer active in research and is an in-house permanent editor at Bioedit. Along with a full, comprehensive edit of your paper designed to improve readability and logical flow, the reviewer will provide you with a detailed report on the validity of the science, originality of the work, suitability of the design and methodology, robustness of the data, and suitability of the work for the target journal. Our reviewers identify major and minor issues with the manuscript, thus allowing you to address them before the journal peer reviewers see them.
- Receive a comprehensive manuscript feedback report
- Your paper is judged on a full, detailed set of criteria
- Accompanied by a full edit of the manuscript
Click below to find out more about our Pre-Peer Review service.