We offer a streamlined service for publishers that incorporates all your editing, formatting and proofreading requirements, both for short-term projects, such as manuscripts, and long-term projects, such as books.
- For multiple manuscripts, we can offer generous discounts based on the total amount submitted. We can also ensure your author requirements and style preferences are met for each manuscript, minimising your workload.
- For long-term projects, an editing team headed by one of our in-house editors will work on the project from start-to-finish to ensure that the document meets all your requirements, and will be on hand to deal with any revisions or queries that may arise.
- For multidisciplinary texts, we have the advantage of having a wide range of expert scientists to consult.
- In all situations, we are acutely aware of the importance of meeting deadlines and all projects are carefully managed to ensure that they are returned on time and in a ready-to-publish format.
Publishers gain significant benefits and discounts for both their journals and authors by partnering with Bioedit. We welcome applications from institutes, hospitals, and universities, along with journal publishers. Our partnership agreements can include the following options:
- A publisher account allows publishers to quickly and easily upload multiple papers, which will be allocated for editing immediately and will be eligible for generous bulk discounts.
- A recommendation-based partnership means that publishers that provide a link to our service on their website secure a discount for authors who quote the publisher when submitting work to us.
- A commission-based partnership means that journals earn a referral commission for each manuscript uploaded. This service is designed to assist publishers when they receive papers containing interesting content but in a badly-written style unsuitable for peer review or publication. By referring the authors to our service, we can perform a scientific edit and proofread, and format the paper to meet the publisher�s requirements; in return, we will provide the publisher with a referral fee.
Are you interested in our Publishing Services?
To find out more about what our publishing services can offer you, please click on the link below.